Welcome to Celebrating Truth!
It is my hope that we can discover together that Jesus does listen to our prayers and does respond when we call.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

YouTube - Amazing Grace History/"Amazing Grace" By Wintley Phipps

YouTube - Amazing Grace History/"Amazing Grace" By Wintley Phipps

I haven't posted things like this yet, so I hope it works.
A friend of mine sent this to me this morning in my email. I don't want to try to put words to this message...take the nine minutes to listen to this in its entirety. It will bless you greatly!

1 comment:

mlsp3 said...

Now you did it, You got me to break down & register so I could leave a comment! I loved that story about John Newton. We just studied that this week. I especially love Wintley's comments on the "black notes". Great stuff, Renee. Thanks for sharing.
Liz C